ULTRAFLOR® Training Programs
ULTRAFLOR® Certification Class
2017 CLASS SCHEDULE
- September 20-21 at Diamatic USA, Philadelphia office
- October 11-12-Diamatic USA, San Diego office
- November 8-9-Diamatic USA, Philadelphia office
2018 CLASS SCHEDULE-SAN DIEGO, CA OFFICE
- February 14-15
- April 11-12
- June 13-14
2018 CLASS SCHEDULE-PHILADELPHIA, PA OFFICE
- March 14-15
- May 16-17
ULTRAFLOR® WEBINAR Re-Certification
This WEBINAR class is for current installers that need to be recertified
OCT 19th 9:00am PDT
OCT 23rd 9:00am PDT
NOV 14th 9:00am PDT
NOV 16th 9:00am PDT
DEC 12th 9:00am PDT
DEC 14th 9:00am PDT
Email our Diamatic USA WEBINAR Representative to get your link to the WEBINAR
Course and Class Outline:
The course will provide the participant with the following understanding of the objectives below:
- The type of equipment required for polished concrete
- Diamond tooling technology
- How to specify ground and polished concrete
- The steps required to install a polished concrete flooring system
- Densifying treatments and stain protection
- Coloring systems for ground and polished concrete
- Basic mix design requirements for polished concrete
- Slab evaluation, surface preparation and floor moisture concerns
- Maintenance for ground and polished concrete
- Sustainable contributions for ground and polished concrete
This course is based on industry standards and relevant information. The presentation offers information not found in typical training programs. The level of educational content in this program is of the highest level. Our course developer is a voting member on 2 - ACI committees and has more than 35 years experience in the concrete industry. Attendees will receive certification documents upon completion of this course.
View and Print the complete Certification Class Outline from above
Meet Your Trainer: Clark Branum
Clark Branum is the ULTRAFLOR Program Manager and Trainer for Diamatic USA. Branum has logged more than 30 years in the concrete industry.
He began his career in the Seattle area spending more than 24 years as flatwork finisher. He has worked throughout the Northwest including Alaska. He went on to develop and conduct distributor and contractor training programs for Brickform Products in the United States and internationally, Serving as they’re Technical Director.
Branum serves on the board of directors of the Decorative Concrete Council of the American Society of Concrete Contractors (ASCC) and is a member of the American Concrete Institute (ACI). He is currently serving on two ACI committees: 601-D Certification Committee for Decorative Concrete Finishers and C-310 Design and Construction Practices for Decorative Concrete.
He also is a lecturer at Cal State Chico for the CIM (Concrete Industry Management Program), and works on projects with the students as much as his time will allow.
He has been a regular speaker at the World of Concrete and he has worked on projects worldwide including; Hong Kong Disney, Venetian Macao, and Top City Beijing China. He currently resides in the Seattle area with his family.